Family of Four

Family of Four

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Weekend adventures

So there really aren't a ton of pictures of me with my little boy, but this weekend David went crazy with the camera- so I thought I'd share our weekend story, just so everyone knows I really do exist!

Just before my hair change...I can't believe how long my hair was!

Trying to get Ethan to pose with me for a picture to show off my new hair...it was hard work!

Not too bad in the end though!

And on to our bubble blowing adventure at the Municipal Park...the lighting was weird due to the eclipse




I had to keep moving away from him but he kept trying to attack the bubble wand...

aaaand still following me- also his new thing is that he always has to be touching me...sweet but sometimes a little much!






His concentrating face...




Our little family

Love this pic!


 Yes he does smile but this is after I decided to sit in the front of the car on the way to the park instead of sitting back by him...it didn't go well- and he didn't get over it for a while





Part of his happy dance...




the hat only stayed on this long because he 'forgot' it was there




this is what usually happens when I try to take a picture of him- ATTACK!




Oh yeah- I just remembered you put a hat on my head and I hate hats...

So there it is in a nutshell, another great Hegstrom weekend...nothing incredible so to speak, but man we have a GREAT life!

1 comment:

  1. your new hair cut is so cute! I can't believe you had the guts to do it! I have this obsession with long hair...maybe because mine won't grow hahaha. The color is really pretty too! Thanks for your comment, made me feel good. I wish I would have got to know you better, you always seemed so fun and nice! I hear you on the always touching you thing with the kids hahaha. Boden was the same way, its such a bitter sweet because you love it but sometimes you just need dad to take over for a bit, it will improve! lol Something about little boys with their moms! love it!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete