Family of Four

Family of Four

Monday, May 21, 2012

A hair journey

So, this is a silly story about hair...maybe it sounds familiar to some maybe absurd to others, but it is what it is (and I just wanted to give a little precursor before anyone who reads this blog sees pictures and wonders who David's new girl is!) lol...I've had fine hair my whole life- then it got beautifully thick when pregnant- fell out horribly from months 4-6 postpardum and grew in WAY darker. So naturally I panicked- ok color was an easy fix- bought some hair dye- wa la I became a brunette- problem solved, but the chunks of hair slowly growing in have posed a different problem- there are mass amounts of them right on my hairline that just stick out everywhere- I have played around with cutting it for a while and when David got me a coupon for a hair appointment I decided, what the heck, if I'm going to cut bangs so the little guys in the front can grow in more gracefully I may as well chop it all off- so here you go- a hair transformation!


Longest ponytail I've ever had in my adult life! but look at those ridiculous hairs!

And there they are again- thwarted again and again
So one haircut and weave later- I'm blonde again and sporting a very short- ok short for me- hairstyle

the bangs blend in my little chunks of flyaways so well!- so now I won't look like my son took scissors to my head!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! i love it! after bentley i did that exact hair cut haha my hairs are still crazy and not that long and my other hair is growing- blah! but it looks so good on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, you DO have short hair!!! I LOVE it! Love the bangs, too! Great choice :) Lookin' like a hot mama.

    ReplyDelete