Family of Four

Family of Four

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WHO IS this little BOY!

Soooo....I don't know if I am going to go through this every couple of months or what, but I was just looking at pictures of my baby, and somehow, he doesn't look AT ALL like the baby I toted home from the hospital- the tiny little thing with the huge hands and feet that seemed disproportionate to his little frame. The little tyke with the dark un-scared hair and extra skin everywhere. Somehow in the last MINUTE (I swear) he has become a little boy...with four teeth- (a couple more on the way) a fuzzy head of light brown hair, big expressive eyes, several chins, rolls GALORE, dimples everywhere (elbows, knees, cheek, chin, and yes even bottom- LOVE IT) and he has grown into those big hands and feet. When we took him for a walk the other day- sitting up like a big boy in his stroller I was just amazed at how much has changed. As he sat there smiling, laughing, being in complete awe of the world around him, I, as the proud Mama that I am couldn't help but stare in awe at the amazing creature that I helped create (in all fairness I did most of the work and David was the one who helped) anyway, I have now been looking at old pictures of my baby and realizing more and more all the time that every moment passes so quickly- my baby is growing up too quickly and before we know it my barrage of kisses will be his waking nightmare...but until then, hold on little man-cub cuz this Mama's got a lotta love to give and since your Daddy is gone most of the time- you are getting the brunt of it!
When did this tiny little thing, grow into...

This not-so-tiny boy!


And when did this little body finally grow into these big hands?!!
 I mean seriously did I just miss this somewhere along the way?!!! However it happened, I guess it just happened- I can't believe it but it's been a crazy adventure so far and I can only imagine that his mobility will only add to it!!!...And he's getting sooooo....close

2 comments:

  1. i love that when they get up on all fours and try to start crawling!!! its crazy how fast time goes!! enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was seriously thinking this same thing the other day about Hannah. They grow up too fast.

    ReplyDelete