Family of Four

Family of Four

Monday, March 26, 2012

The big 8

Well here we are at 8 months...don't have any stats, that's next month- but here are a few things he's up to...
-loves to walk when you hold his hands...
-still not crawling on hands and knees, but not for lack of trying- I think he should have skid marks on his nose for all the failed efforts, but someday soon it'll happen
-getting much better at army crawling- when he really wants something
-rolls like a pro- I mean it, i don't think I can roll as good as he does-except I know how to get around obstacles- I love it when he runs into something and tries repeatedly to roll through it...hahaha
-he can go from sitting, to hands and knees, to tummy and back to sitting
-knows how to open his dresser drawers...

-his favorite pose is the 'twist and smile' which he does whenever he sees the camera...demonstrated as follows...
from tummy
from back

-He loves to explore things using his two pointer fingers...that's it- just the two fingers... see for yourself
even if he was closer he would still only touch it with the two fingers
-He has good days...

-And bad days...

And 'I don't even know what' days...
I mean, is he meditating?...you tell me

He helps out around the house...
HA who are we kidding...

 

Overall he is a complete crack-up with a whole lot of personality...I just never know what to expect and he keeps on throwing out the surprises!

2 comments:

  1. he's getting so big!! my favorite pic is the one of him meditating haha cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah was an explorer with just the two fingers as well.

    ReplyDelete