Family of Four

Family of Four

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

True Love...

   Brings you from all the beautiful moments with you in his arms...

To that one beautiful moment with him in your arms

                                     From never wanting to go to sleep...

                                        To never getting to

                                      From being crazy in love...

                                     To being just plain CRAZY!

                                    And it takes you from the sweetest bliss...

           To something you had no idea could be even sweeter.

I never knew how sweet life could be...with all of it's ups, downs, twists and turns there is no one else I would rather spend an eternity with than my sweet husband and little boy. I wouldn't take back a second of the time we had together, just the two of us, but I wouldn't trade a moment of the last 7 months with our little boy. I think we have finally begun to truly understand this silly thing called LOVE.

1 comment: