Family of Four

Family of Four

Friday, February 7, 2014

The BEST Life

I know we all have our days when our children win every battle, the sun never shines, you are knee deep in poopy diapers, no chores get done, and your house is a mess...but thankfully there are those days, those blessed days, when from nowhere the sun is so brilliant you can't open all your blinds for fear your house will catch fire, and you know that this day is going to be INCREDIBLE! It is on these days that I try to soak up enough sunshine, cuddle my boys till their chubs hurt from being squozen (not a word apparently according to spell check) and I take pictures until my shooter finger hurts so that when the other days come, I can look back, and forward to these blessed days, and remember that I have the best life on the planet. I can't help but rub that in, because seriously, my boys are dolls, my husband is a handsome, hard working provider, I know that my life has a purpose and that my family loves me...what else can you ask for...(I'll refer back to that question in a few days when I am at my wits end) So to continue my huge brag for the day...Ben is 10 months old, still sleeps through the night, 12 hours (since 2 months old)and has the biggest smile I have ever seen on a child. His whole face smiles. It's RIDICULOUS! so here he is...my baby sunshine



Wow I could just eat him up! Good thing Ethan does enough of that for me!

The  smile that says "I'm about to attack" and he actually does, he comes and bites my legs...

The crooked teething smile


Oh Ben...this totally catches his personality!
I can't believe he's ten months already! Times flies- Ben is truly the sweetest little thing...he does attack me a lot, but I think it is meant out of love, he just got the biting idea from his brother who yells "attack" and then makes it look like he's biting you...but Ben actually does...love my boys


Thought I'd end with this "totally Ethan" picture....yes he is indeed a character, and believe it or not this was AFTER I tried to fix his hair...darn it his hair is something else, but it fits him


No comments:

Post a Comment