Family of Four

Family of Four

Friday, August 16, 2013

Everything is Cuter in Mini X 2

I had NO IDEA how fun it would be to have two little boys so close together. I think in my mind I always just thought you had either a boy or girl first, and then the opposite on round two. So I had never thoroughly processed the idea of two in a row, but there is almost nothing sweeter. It's like how I've always said that everything is cuter in mini, but one more step on that ladder is that it's even cuter if it's mini, and then there's two...SERIOUSLY...so here goes, for viewing pleasure and memory sake so I can look at these pictures someday down the road when they are teenagers at the same time and I want to lock them in their rooms for a decade...and remind myself of how much I adore them!

Kisses!

Two matching diaper bottoms!



Two faces adoring each other

Even more adoration


Two snuggle buddies

So much snuggling, and adoring

Does it get any sweeter?! I say not!


Summertime is for getting messy outside and loving every minute of it!
I had no idea how I could love another face as much as I adored Ethan's, how on earth could you love another quirky personality, another squishy bottom and rolly legs, how would it be possible to enjoy kissing another double chin, and pinching fat rolls as much as with your first...and then Ben came, my whole world turned again, and now I have two little long eyelashed, button nosed boys that have me wrapped completely around their fingers and I wouldn't have it any other way!

2 comments:

  1. ca-ute! it is so fun to have the same gender in a row, i'm loving it! the last pic of ethan and the ice cream cone is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've always said that paybacks are double. When you were little, and always dressed in pink, I would put you and Leif in the tub, and use fels-naptha to scrub the knees of your pants before i put them in the laundry. Now you've had the chance to do the scrubbing of little ones clothes!!! And, you always seemed to have pink coats---those are hard to clean once they get dirty---and then i discovered i could spray them with scotch guard, and they washed up wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete