Family of Four

Family of Four

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Grateful Heart

David and I gave our final talks on Sunday in our little branch, and the topic of mine was "A Grateful Heart" and ever since then I can't help but be overwhelmed by the blessings that have been and are constantly continuing to flow into my life. We were so busy on Thanksgiving day that I only snapped a couple of quick pictures...but among many things, here are some of the things for which I am most grateful!

My Amazing, wonderful, goofy, spontaneous, extremely hott hubby... I have been so blessed to spend the last four years by his side...and so grateful for the 8 years...yes 8 that I have known him...so glad we picked "our chothers" ;) This is him preparing our very first Thanksgiving turkey

I am so blessed to have a sweet, mischievous, adorable, and smart little boy
Thank you for smiling, yes you may have your shower now!

Slobbery, open-mouthed baby kisses...ok toddler kisses, but he still seems like my little baby boy


Cardboard boxes, the indoor poor man's toy that may have saved our sanity this fall/winter



My two greatest joys at this point in my life are my two boys, if you can't tell. I don't know what I would do without them. 



I am resolving to become better at expressing my love and gratitude to those that matter most to me. I don't want to find myself down the road wishing I had made more of these moments count...they are priceless and can never be re-visited so let us enjoy each moment with those that we love to their very fullest!

2 comments:

  1. i cant stop laughing at the pic of ethan and the box hahah such a cute little boy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Daisy. I'm sure those two boys don't even realize just how lucky they are to have you playing the role of wife and mother. You're amazing.

    And I love that it's "snowing" on your blog!

    ReplyDelete