Family of Four

Family of Four

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Momma's Boy...YEAH RIGHT!

From the moment I knew I was having a little boy, I just figured that he would be completely attached to me. That his world would revolve around me, and mine around his, and that he would love me more than anyone else in the whole world. It seems like that would be fair and right. Well i can't say he never had his moments, but lately I think he just tolerates me, but the person who makes his whole world complete is his Daddy. There is no one else in the world that can compete, sadly to say, now I'm not saying that it isn't sweet, it's just that I am the one that spends all my waking breathing moments doing everything I can to make him fed, healthy and happy, and what do I get in return- well lately he swings at me when I say no, he throws tantrums mostly for me, and when he hurts himself he goes ONLY to his father for comfort...to say the least it does hurt my feelings. So since I didn't get a momma's boy round one, maybe this little peanut in the oven will be my hip attachment, and for the moment I can just appreciate the little things, like the fact that only MY singing can tame the wild bean child down for bed. I'll take what I can get!

                                               Must have been a rough day all around!


                                                   Just like his Daddy...

Loves David's baseball hat only when he wears it he prefers it to be covering his face


Just an evening game of crawling tag

Everyone pitching in to get the kitchen cleaned up! lol

Oh and yes Ethan is obsessed with this box...if you couldn't already tell


1 comment:

  1. SO sweet! My Adam has been pretty much hooked onto my hip since birth, but four years later is finally deciding to declare a little independence. Not necessarily a bad thing to have Ethan enamored with his father when a new baby is about to rock his world!

    ReplyDelete