Family of Four

Family of Four

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Autumn Days

Well, it seems that autumn may have already come and gone...at least the autumn I am familiar with. It was beautiful and splendid for maybe a week, with crisp mornings and evenings, sunny days filled with leaf crunching and jacket wearing, and now it's like autumn "Tim Burton" style- and if you are unfamiliar with Tim Burton animations, then just picture autumn without the sun and with lots and lots of rain and there you go. A bit gloomy to say the least. But on a positive note, I have a new camera- and we managed to get some great autumn pictures before autumn died...

And yes...I am obsessed with every cute dimpled part of this little boy...


He was such a Hoot in this pile of leaves I went photo happy on him...can you tell?





Ethan and Dad out back getting ready to grill some salmon!!! Even chilly weather won't stop a man from using his grill...or his son from being his apprentice...they are attached at the hip when David is home


He just looks like a little boy...just strutting through the leaves all grown-up-like...it's bittersweet

He is obsessed with sitting on his pumpkin that he got at the pumpkin patch...he even tries to tote it around the house, but it is quite heavy for a little guy, but it's super funny to watch him huff and puff for the split second he can pick it up and take a step!

CHEESE! He knows he's being silly, that's the only way I get him to smile for me!

Now what little boy doesn't want to play with a stick? They are seriously the coolest toy and whenever we go to the park he is constantly picking them up and holding them until the next coolest one comes along...well on this particular afternoon he hit the jackpot!


It was hysterical to watch him tote this around as it was twice his size, but he was happy and so were my camera and I!


I just love this boy so much I can't fathom how it's possible to fall this much in love with another child! But I also didn't realize how much I would love this boy before he was born. I know this new addition to our family will be a great blessing and be loved beyond what I can now comprehend, we're just excited to find out what it is...any guesses as to girl or boy? We are open to name suggestions either way as well...just saying!


No comments:

Post a Comment