Family of Four

Family of Four

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oldies but Goodies

In the hustle and bustle of the last couple of months, and as Ethan has gotten so busy I have realized that my camera is no longer constantly full of pictures of my sweet boy...the thing that drives me absolutely crazy is that David's iphone, which is my nemesis, has captured more good pictures than I have...and they are awfully cute, so I thought to myself that rather than be bitter about it, lets catch up on the things that were missed due to my pitiful attempts at catching him on camera, and I guess I'll say it this once, thank goodness for the iphone, it takes GREAT pictures for a phone!


At our old apartment complex- he loved to climb this slide!

Stare down with a cow

we're still not sure who won


Some sweet moments with Grandpa!

Gotta love some serious CHEESE!

Lovin on his mama- that's what little boys are supposed to do!

As always, trying his best to help out- yes he's a great un-packer

Ethan's new favorite cabinet to destroy 

His favorite cubby space cabinet...always finding his little behind poking out of it as he's on his way in

Yet again "helping out" by crawling on top of the dirty clothes I'm trying to load into the washer

Hey mom- this is kind of like a puppy! 

So there you have it- that catches up the last couple of months a little bit better- can't believe how old this little fella is! He's growing up fast!

1 comment:

  1. I love those grandpa pictures-precious! seriously i don't know the last time i took a picture with my actual camera, the phone is just too convenient! looks like you guys are having a blast-you look great! oh and when we were in san fran i kept telling joe didn't daisy go on her mission in oakland we should go visit--hahah he said it probably wouldn't be the safest lol so we were thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete