Family of Four

Family of Four

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

And then it got cold...

So northern Minnesota is truly an outdoor spectacle...it's so full of trees and greenery, I'm so glad we got here soon enough to enjoy it, because once September rolled around it was like BAM...cold front. We went from high seventies to high forties and low fifties seemingly overnight, then last saturday there was a blessed reading of 73 degrees and so we took advantage and made a great afternoon picnic at the park! This last week we have just touched up into the fifties, but it has been downright cold outside! Apparently around here we go straight from summer to winter...so forget sweaters and light jackets, and bring on thick coats, scarves and gloves. Winter is here!!!!! (And that seems so wrong!)

Oh and one other little tidbit...our camera bit the dust so now all we have is the camera on David's phone...which means he is taking more pictures....which means all of a sudden there are mommy and Ethan pictures. The only problem is that I am now realizing how seldomly I actually get ready these days...so they don't flatter me, but they are sweet and make me smile!

The last hoorahs in the heat (well kind of heat)

Saturday morning breakfast out! Yay for not cooking!

The best outdoor toy ever...A STICK! And some cheesey smiles!

Me and my boy

walking to the playground

He LOVES crawling through tunnels
Mommy and Ethan storytime...I love these moments

This little guy also loves steering wheels

Got milk?

his big smile while I massage his chubby little legs and feet...he loves it if you can't tell!

One of Ethan's many "little places" (little people need their own "little spaces")
Another of his favorite "little" places 
The best part about his little places is that they are many...I frequently find him tucked in small corners, or on the side of our bed, in the cupboard, under a chair...but my favorite was when I found him tucked in a tiny little corner standing just like this picture with spoon in hand, inside this pot which was inside of a box. Love this kid!

This picture cracks me up...it was a little windy and he didn't like it!

All I have to say is, I LOVE this little boy! (and he's adorable)

1 comment: