Family of Four

Family of Four

Monday, March 7, 2011

My First Post!!!!

OK- so don't get too excited, I really don't know what I'm doing yet, but I just felt like I should actually post something here and share it with a few friends!!! Maybe nobody really wants to know how/what David and I are doing, but hey if nothing else at least I'm getting some online journaling done!


David is currently working 40+ hours per week and as far as I can tell he likes his job- I can see the pressure mounting as the tax season is hitting full force but hey it won't last forever and my goodness it is good to have an income again! Gotta love seeing money go in, instead of just out!!!


As for me, I sit at our apartment all day, alone and friendless, trying on everything in my closet to finally settle for something that still doesn't fit right but at least doesn't accentuate my newfound love handles more than is absolutely necessary. So far the downside to my pregnant body is that it doesn't really look pregnant, it just makes me look like one of those girls that you see everyday and comment to yourself, "Wow, she really should have bought a bigger size" or "Does she not realize that isn't flattering for her figure?" They need to make some cute in-betweener clothes for this awkward time when your regular clothes are too small but maternity...much too big. 


I also just made my first big baby purchase... a swing!!! Yay- I was really excited to play with it and take it apart then put it back together, but David just stood there and kind of stared at it. I think he is still in some phase of denial, but that should go away soon after we go in for the next ultrasound in a week. I am super excited as I haven't seen the little thing for, well, nearly 3 months now! Well since this is more like a journal entry and probably nothing like a blog I will wrap it up. I am not going to post belly pictures yet because it just makes me look chunky and not preggo- We'll give it a few more weeks or so I think...
Yes that is a little waterfall behind him! SWEET!

My very own ice castle!

2 comments:

  1. Finally!! Welcome to the blog world! Glad things are going good in twin. Can't wait to find out what you are having..keep me posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy Jane! I'm super excited that you have a blog now! You can just post your belly pictures on here so not everyone has to see them on facebook :) I know what you mean by sitting at home alone while the hubby is at work. Don't worry, that will change soon! ha ha Take advantage of it now though, and get stuff done that you want to!

    ReplyDelete