Family of Four

Family of Four

Friday, March 11, 2011

Baby Bump!

Well I guess I'm proud of this bump- it's been 5 months in the making so I suppose I deserve to get a little bit thick through the midsection...and as of two nights ago I actually think I look pregnant now! I swear it happened in the blink of an eye- I went to bed on Wednesday night and woke up Thursday morning and it was like BAM...maybe I haven't been giving my unborn child enough attention and it just felt like saying "ok I'm here, look at me...I do exist!" That sounds like a cry for help, and now I feel guilty.

Well since I don't have much else to say, and it's about mid morning snack time for me, I'll get this over with and post my sorry attempts at taking a baby bump picture so everyone can see the proof that there really is a baby in there! And I cut off my head for a very good reason...I feel no need to further explain!
20 weeks
The overnight baby bump!

3 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So cute! How are you guys doing? When is your ultrasound? I can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo cute! finally its about time you start showing...although you can barely see it! haha your gunna look back in 4 months and think wow i look so skinny in this picture! good luck tuesday...hope he/she isn't stubborn for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the baby bump!! Can't wait to hear what you are having.

    ReplyDelete