Family of Four

Family of Four

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

We Were Beautiful People...

We were beautiful people once...not saying that we are for sure now, these family photos were taken 4 months ago...and yes I am SUPER slow at doing anything with them, but our friend Heather Weekes did an amazing job. I am super lucky because I got to keep all the fun ones that are normally bloopers but to me just make them real and genuine. So here are our family pictures for 2013...and maybe I'm a little proud, but seriously I think we were beautiful people, well mostly my boys, and to get such adorable boys I must have had something small to do with it so maybe I'm not so bad myself. Anyway, since Ben has started crawling, and now walking since these were taken lol here they are for viewing pleasure. I don't think that Heather could have captured our family more beautifully. Thanks so much Heather!



















1 comment:

  1. Daisy, you look GORGEOUS! And your family looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete