Family of Four

Family of Four

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Father and Son

I do take an excessive amount of pictures, but some things would be a sin to not be caught on camera...the other day I was doing who knows what and the two boys were in the living room bonding...the scene I came across was hysterical- apparently my little boy is a TV junky and a drunk...a milk drunk that is...

Pretty funny already...
Now a little closer...and a little funnier
Apparently a boy is never too young to take after his father...
Not sure at that angle how he can see the TV over his milk belly
He's pretty serious about the show
Well there you have it..now the thing is- I know that men bond in different ways than women so the fact that he is propped up watching TV with his Dad was no shocker but I just had one question for David...why on earth are his jammies unbuttoned down to his diaper...the response..."We were just playing with his belly button" The whole thing was a crack-up what can I say I have two funny boys!

1 comment:

  1. holy smokes he looks so big...like not a baby!! goodness pretty soon he'll be all over the place.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete