Family of Four

Family of Four

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My little boy is all grown up...

Ok so maybe he's not all grown up by this last weekend David said it was time for him to move out...of our room...so in the grand scheme of things I suppose that isn't a big deal, but for my first baby it was a HUGE deal- I am now waking up every hour or so to go into the next room to make sure he's breathing. Before all I had to do was lean over to the left a little in bed and catch a glimpse of him. So if I was losing sleep before I don't think I even know what sleep is now, resulting in headaches, late & cranky mornings, and ultimately no change in the little boy- it's as if he doesn't even realize he's sleeping alone now- the nerve of the little guy! lolOn another note- it is always fascinating to me how frequently people tell you who your child looks like- we've had some say that he looks exactly like David and others say that they see so much of me in him...soooo I guess here you can decide for yourself...
                                                                                                                                              
Daisy(obviously)
David
Ethan





So you tell me what you think- and while I'm at it with old photos....a tribute to our childhoods...





Baby Dave
Looks like trouble- story of his childhood!

Definitely a cute boy!
Always a helpful child!
All smiles all the time

So I used to be cute...once upon a time

     Just had a lot of time to ponder on the past as I'm looking at our beautiful little boy who's our future...so grateful for the families who loved us and helped us become who we are and hoping to use all we've been given to in turn give our little one all the love and care he'll ever need!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you guys ARE really cute kids! That explains Ethan ;) just kidding! But looking at the baby pictures, I'd say I'm changing my mind--he looks a lot like David. And I would never guess those pictures were you as a little kid! You look so different. But still so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete